Lincs Inspire Ltd
ICO Registration Number ZA238569
Our Contact Details
Bradley Football Development Centre
The categories of data we may collect, directly or indirectly, depending on the type of activity you are engaging with us:
- Name and personal details including date of birth or age;
- Address and contact details
- Family, lifestyle and social circumstances;
- Employment details;
- Financial details;
- Education details;
- Visual image.
We also process special categories of personal data:
- Racial or ethnic origin;
- Physical or mental health including medication;
The purpose we are processing your personal data for is:
Delivery of leisure and cultural activities, library and archive services.
Using your personal information for other purposes
We wil not process your personal data for any other purpose than that for which it was collected, without first providing you with information on that other purpose and seeking your consent if applicaable; except where we are required to disclose your personal data in accordance with legislation for example in relation to the prevention and detection of crime, counter terrorism, safeguarding, legal proceedings or to protect the interests of you or another.
Organisations acting on our behalf to process your personal data
We engage with partnering organisations who carry out data processing on our behalf. Our data processing organisations are obliged to provide us with sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational easures o ensure processing of your personal data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
The fair and lawful basis we are processing your personal data on is
The main basis for the processing of personal data is for the performance of a contract to which you, the data subject, is party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 1 b);
For the purposes of direct marketing on the basis that you will have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6 1 a).
For the purposes to comply with a legal obligation to which Lincs Inspire Limited and its subsidiary companies is subject (Article 6 1 c)
As Lincs Inspire Limited provides Archives services on behalf of North East Lincolnshire and North Lincolnshire Councils, in order to be able to provide such services processing is necessary for performance of a task carried out in the public interest (Article 6 1 e) and for archiving purposes in the public interest (Article 9 2 j).
Special categories of personal data are processed to ensure the individual receives the appropriate support and care in order to protect their health and wellbeing, on the basis of you have given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes, except where Union or Member State law provide that the prohibition referred to in paragraph 1 may not be lifted by you, the data subject (Article 9 2).
Am I required to provide Lincs Inspire with my personal data?
We need your personal data to allow us to provide you with the services listed above. If you do not provide us with your personal details then we will not be able to provide the services for you.
Does Lincs Inspire Limited’s processing of my personal data involve automated decision-making, including profiling?
Yes. Automated decision making involves processing your personal data without human intervention, for example to allow you to book the activity online, this is performed on the basis of it being necessary to perform the contract with you or to take steps to enter into the contract. We may also profile your Data to operate and maintain our services, and to understand you better and tailor the services to you. We may also use your Data for research and development, to improve the services, or to offer new products, features and tools.
Can I withdraw my consent for processing?
To use our services
You can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time, however by doing this it may mean you may no longer be able to use some or all of our services.
- By Email: Customers can opt out of marketing or promotional emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link in our emails. If you opt-out of receiving operational emails we will remove your email address from your account.
- By SMS: You can opt out of marketing or promotional SMS at any time by texting STOP in response to a message or by following the instructions in the SMS. If you opt-out of receiving operational texts we will remove your mobile number from your account.
- Request a change by speaking to a member of the Customer Services teams.
- Email email@example.com
- Lincs Inspire leisure members can also adjust their communication preferences in their Lincs Inspire Online Account.
- Lincs Inspire library members can also adjust their communication preferences in their Library Online Account.
Who we will share your personal data with
- Our partner companies, who process the data on our behalf to help us to provide services to you,
- Health and Social Care Professionals,
- Employers of trainees if applicable,
- Law enforcement agencies and bodies,
- Courts, Hearings and Tribunals,
- Legal representatives,
- Insurers / Insurance companies,
- Government Departments or bodies such as Sport England, Arts Council for funded projects (aggregated level)
Transfers of personal data to a third country
We will retain your data:
- for as long as necessary to deal with your queries,
- for as long as you might legally bring claim against our company;
- in accordance with legal and regulatory requirement.
Based on the criteria above, your personal data will normally be retained for 6 years from last activity or to age of 25 for certain groups such as children, disabled users whichever is later.
What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the right to:
- Be informed about us processing your personal data;
- Have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- To object to processing of your personal data;
- To restrict processing of your personal data;
- To have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- To request access to your personal data and information about how we process it;
- To move, copy and transfer your personal data (“data portability”)
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (Article 22.1)
Please, note that these rights don’t apply in all circumstances and may be restricted as required by law.
More information on your rights can be found on Information Commissioner website: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
Who can I complain to?
If you are dissatisfied with how we have processed your personal data you can contact the Data Protection Offier to request an internal review. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the internal review, they have the right ti aooeak directly to the Information Commissioner for an independant review. Visit https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Contact details for our Data Protection Officer
Dick Marshall, Data Protection Officer,
Bradley Football Development Centre