Kick start 2018 and see how you can improve your health and wellbeing during our New Year New You Fayre on Saturday 20 January, 11am to 3pm.
Whether you’re looking to get out more or improve your health and wellbeing, our New Year New You Fayre will show some of the best local organisations in the area.
Have a go at Somatics Yoga, learn about local activities in the area plus discover holistic therapies that aid common ailments. You can also find out about local health walks, dementia friendship hubs and many more.
The NK Outreach Team will also be here with their mobile climbing wall for you to have a go for free! Watch out for demonstrations which will running throughout the day.
Confirmed stall holders:
- CountrysideNK – countryside with company walks in your area.
- NK Health Walks scheme – free, fun and friendly walks to promote good health and wellbeing.
- NK Outreach – free mobile climbing wall available 11am to 3pm*
- One NK
- Vitality** – for the over sixties. Bringing movements and music to you.
- Walking Football/Netball
- Shine – Mental Health Network
- Pure Movement Yoga** – A combination of Yoga & Somatics to decrease chronic tension, strain, achy backs, dodgy hips and creaky knees.
- Mandarin Fitness** – try Nordic Walking, a specific walking method that uses 90% of the body’s muscles.
- Radiance Holistic Therapy – remedial massage for common ailments.
- Active Lincolnshire
- Pozitive Minds – selling natural candles and ethical body products.
- Forever Living Products – selling natural aloe vera products.
- Holly Nelstrop Catering – selling energy balls and veggie foods.
*Suitable for 4 years+. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear i.e. trousers/ trainers.
** Demonstrations available throughout the event. Timetable available soon.
For more information call us on 01522 688868 or email email@example.com.